CFL Auto Appraise can provide you with a Certified Fair Market Appraisal for your Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Boat or RV/ATV. We provide comprehensive Certified Documents that are sometimes required in different legal situations, or if you are just looking to sell or trade and not sure what the value of your vehicle is. Let CFL Auto Appraise help you in determining the value.
Why do I need a Fair Market Valuation??
1. SELLING/TRADING YOUR CAR: Make sure you are on top of the current market trends before selling or trading in your car. The market these days is volatile, and you don’t want to shortchange yourself.
2. ESTATE/PROBATE: The court may order a valuation of vehicles owned by an estate to determine actual values to be entered into the estate.
3. BANKRUPTCY: Don’t let the lawyers determine what the value of your car is, make sure you aren’t accepting an averaged value that was pulled from a Value Guide and taking into consideration the actual condition of your vehicle in a difficult time like bankruptcy can be.
4. CHARITY: Make sure you get the tax deduction that is due to you when making a donation.
5. DIVORCE: When you are not sure of the values on vehicles that are to be divided equally, make sure you get a professional to value the vehicles.
6. FINANCING: More and more banks and lending institutions are requiring a Certified Appraisal Report before lending on a used vehicle.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: If you find yourself in the middle of a situation that requires a professional to assess the facts, make sure you hire a Licensed and Certified Appraiser to provide the correct documents that will stand up in the Court of Law.